Create your own unique process advantage
Packaged business applications deliver the best practices for your industry and provide a platfrom for everyone in the organization, access to the same system. Standardization also allows people easy onboarding both within the organization as well as for new joinees. It also ensures easy upgrades and a stable system. But each organization, each industry has its own unique practices which are next practices on the way to becoming best practices in future. But till they become common, they provide an edge to the organization from a process as well as reporting perspective.
Few examples of systems that need to be integrated with ERP are
- Controls and validations in process steps
- Simplification of processes
- Optimization of processes
- Custom reports with the required key fields and values
- Integration with 3rd party systems
- Custom Fiori Apps
With our depth and breadth of experience in enhancing the SAP systems, we can provide ready developed solutions which can be tweaked to meet your development requirement.
Engage us with your specific development need and we can work with your teams conducting a custom development workshop, demonstrating ready accelerators and developing the solution first time right. With our ready solutions and workshop approach, the need for revisiting requirements in between or after development is virtually eliminated.
TYPES OF DEVELOPMENTS (WRICEF2)
- Fiori Apps – Functional, Embedded Analytics
WHAT WE WILL DO
- Correct requirement definition with workshop approach
- Use of ready accelerators
- Involvement of senior functional team
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Understand the functional need
- Understand the technical requirement
- Conduct workshop with business and your IT team
- Document functional and technical specifications
- Develop custom requirement
- Transport to Production
- Handholding Support
- Project Sponsorship
- Ensure business and IT team involvement
- Provision of required software licenses, hardware, and connectivity
- Adequate involvement and time from the stakeholders
- Quick decision making
- Testing and feedback
With a history of developing custom solutions in SAP, we believe we can help you build your unique process and reports within the ERP system.